As a Darknet Specialist at OWL Cybersecurity, you will join our team of A-players as a definitive expert in the darknet. The OWL Vision platform provides the world's largest index of darknet content and the tools and services to efficiently find leaked or otherwise compromised sensitive data. You will leverage your expertise to guide and support both our platform and security services offerings, thinking outside of the box and working as a part of our unique, fun-loving, and professional team.
- Minimum of 5+ years (recent) in Information Security roles.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Able to make individual contributions as well as work as a team member to solve difficult problems.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing requirements.
- Some travel to conferences and sales calls may be required.
- Ability to have fun and work collaboratively in a group, often with dogs in the office.
- Be a definitive OWL Cybersecurity source of knowledge, technique, and expertise regarding the darknet, such as TOR, I2P, peer-to-peer networks, etc.
- Apply expertise to guide and support OWL Cybersecurity's threat intelligence platform and security services offerings.
- Review and approve business vocabulary and messaging as related to the darknet.
- Provide product demonstrations of OWL Vision to internal and external customers, as appropriate.
- Present research at trade shows and security conferences.
- No minimum education requirements.