Experienced Sales Representative
As an Experienced Sales Representative at OWL Cybersecurity, you will join our team of A-players to sell our industry-leading dark web big data platform. The OWL Vision platform provides the world’s largest index of dark net content and the tools and services to efficiently find leaked or otherwise compromised sensitive data. You will sell access to OWL Vision both as a SaaS solution for organizations with an understanding of the dark net and as part of our Risk Analysis service for organizations that wish to leverage our highly-trained intelligence analysts for curated content. You’ll also sell our full spectrum of security services offerings.
- Professional yet personable sales style, applicable to the cybersecurity industry, which typically requires 3-5+ years of sales experience in a technical services industry, such as software. Minimum of 3 years selling to Fortune 1000 accounts.
- Direct outbound sales experience, including all aspects of the sales cycle from cold calling to lead qualification to closing to renewals.
- Experience selling to both IT Operations and IT Security/Audit. Bonus points for direct cybersecurity sales history.
- High energy level and a proven track record working in a competitive, no-nonsense, no-drama environment.
- Ability to work with all levels of individuals, low level technical through C-level.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and dynamic presenter, with the ability to translate technical concepts to everyday language.
- Wants to change the world instead of selling a “better, faster, cheaper” solution.
- Naturally works as a member of a team and not a lone wolf.
- Accepts personal responsibility when winning and losing, and honest communications when given, which is often.
- Ability to navigate and thrive within an agile, start-up business.
- Prospect, forecast, manage, drive, and close new business opportunities.
- Match products and services to customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements.
- Effectively articulate product and service positioning to a variety of audiences, from technical personnel to C-level executives.
- Work with Clients Services to ensure engagements are properly scoped and expectations are managed.
- Collaborate with the OWL Cybersecurity team to further refine and execute sales strategy.
- Represent products and services at trade shows and industry events.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Advanced degree, or equivalent experience, preferred.