As a Security Consultant at OWL Cybersecurity, you will join our team of A-players on the Enterprise Security Assessment group aka the Red Team. Our OWL Vision platform provides the world's largest index of darknet content and the tools and services to efficiently find leaked or otherwise compromised sensitive data. You will provide a wide range of information security services, leveraging our platform and a variety of real world tools and techniques. You'll keep your skills sharp through training, education, and speaking opportunities and have a chance to leverage these skills to top-tier clients.
- At least 3 years (recent) experience in assessing and penetrating production networks, application environments, and non-standard network and communication electronics from internal and external locations.
- At least 2 years of experience with any of the following:
- System and network management in large environments.
- Code development, code review, and application security testing.
- Database development and administration for web based applications.
- Electronics engineering and reverse engineering.
- IT governance best practices.
- Excellent writing skills. Well-written client reports will always be the priority.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate in a manner appropriate for audiences from techies to board members.
- Experience performing social engineering and physical security assessments.
- A proven track record of increasing responsibility in a hands on technology role.
- An excellent grasp of technology and information security solutions over a broad area of core IT management processes (e.g., Business Continuity Planning, Configuration Management, Change Management, IT Architecture, and Operations).
- Superb time management.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Creative problem solving.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree with course work in Computer Science, Business IT, and other IT-related degrees or equivalent experience.
- Higher professional certification(s) are a plus.